Steven J. Zeehandelar
Born in Cincinnati, Ohio: December 29, 1954. Married with 3 wonderful children.
- B.A. with honors, History, University of Cincinnati, 1977.
- J.D. The Ohio State University College of Law, 1981
- Ohio, 1981
- U.S. District Court, SD Ohio
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- National Association of Subrogation Professionals
- American Alliance of Creditor Attorneys (AACA)
- National Association of Retail Creditor Attorneys (NARCA)
- Trustee, North Columbus Sports, Inc.: 1990-present
- St. Charles Hockey Club: Past President
For over 20 years, Mr. Zeehandelar has devoted his professional career almost exclusively to insurance subrogation and collections. During the first 15 years of practice, he was the partner in charge of the Collection Department for the law firm of Hamilton, Kramer, Myers & Cheek.
With Cheek & Zeehandelar, Mr. Zeehandelar continued to practice exclusively in the subrogation area.
He represents such clients as Grange Mutual Casualty Company, Motorists Insurance Companies and other major Ohio insurers. Mr. Zeehandelar has also been very active in NASP, a subrogation trade association formed in 1998.